Children who hate to do homework

My child hates to do homework.  How can I help? - by Marcia Hall of Strong Roots Family Coaching

I remember coming home at the end of a long day at school and being so exhausted that I did not want to even look at a school book.  I was lucky, when I went to school (many) years ago, we had a normal amount of homework.  I was able to get most of it done at school.  Today for better or worse, our children tend to have so much homework that they often could spend most of their precious time in the evening finishing it. 

I don’t blame children for not wanting to do home work after a long day at school.  No matter what age, they need some time to be kids – even when they are 17 years old.  When you add after-school sports and other activities to the equation you have an overload.  

Click HERE to read the rest.